I guess I got lazy. Just realizing it’s been 5 days since I have posted anything. I’m going to try a catch up post. Could be long! Sugarloaf Island to Spooners Creek October 30,31 mm 210 Super short cruise into a pretty narrow entry anchorage. We are looking to hideout from the wind and will be here for two days. We took the dinghy to shore and walked to Ross, West Marine, Lowe’s, Staples and Walmart. First stop was Ross as Eddie left his long under armor pants home and was missing them, then onto West Marine so Eddie could get his new XtraTuff Boots. He has had boot envy of my boots and now we have matching ones! Stopped by Lowe’s for new drill bits, Staples to buy stamps and the Walmart where Eddie got a haircut and we re-provisioned. Made 10,000 steps for the first time in days Right Hand in front of us passing under a bridge and sharing the bridge opening with the dredge! Entering the anchorage at Spooners Creek. Pretty built up...
Comments
Post a Comment